Printify makes Print-on-Demand Simple and Profitable.
With over two million active merchants, Printify is a leading all-in-one solution for modern print-on-demand needs. Any merchant can make a new customized product in seconds — then have those items automatically synced to an online store. All the back-end logistics are handled by our experts, including printing, sourcing, and shipping. This makes your business, truly your business.
What Do You Get with Printify?
- Over 700 customizable products.
- Arguably the best product costs on the market
- Simple creation process for new items
- A comprehensive network of 80 print providers. This means faster global fulfillment, better prices, and more creative options for merchants.
- Automatic syncing. All products can be swapped over to an eCommerce platform or marketplace in moments.
How Does Printify Work?
- Click the “Add app” button.
- Create an account with Printify or sign in with your existing account.
- Choose a product and a print provider.
- Upload a design file to the Mockup Generator.
- Publish your product. It will automatically sync with your store.
- Sell those now-viable products. Printify will take care of all fulfillment and shipping.
We’re passionate about changing lives for the better. Our aim is to break down the overcomplicated global printing industry. This way, everyone gets a fair chance to create great products, drive sales, and run their own businesses.
For a full tutorial please visit: How to setup WooCommerce
- Works with WooCommerce 2.1 and up
- Upload ‘printify’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (optional) Enable shipping rate calculation in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Printify Shipping tab
閱讀全部 30 則使用者評論
I can deal with any technical issue but the customer service is unreal at this company. First off, there are 90 other companies that do what they do and have people that work there that care. They use this as part of their menial 15 minutes of fame with this odd sense of power to not be helpful. I assume its impossible to defend the indefensible and when you have an on-demand print platform that does not publish to web sites and ecommerce platforms, its a problem. its the a, b and c's of what they need to do. But again, that customer service was exhausting. They were playing games. They did not want to help. They even tried blaming something that made zero sense. You need to provide a working product. You need to provide a product that publishes to web sites. You need to have the ability to delete anything. Most of all, customer service should solve things and not make it worse. These guys took a bad situation and made it worse. Well, they do not care is the real problem.
I got this plugin because of the youtube video and so far all is working well maybe the yotube video should be easier to find
Most Awesome Web Buiding Platform Period
If used properly, this plugin perfectly integrates Printify with Woocommerce. I'm guessing most people rating 0 stars couldn't figure out how to use it and ragequit. To be fair, instructions are lacking. Perhaps Google for a 3rd party guide rather than trying to figure it out with Printify's 1st party instructions/documentation.
I'm not sure what the problem is with other reviewers. They seem to be complaining about things that are unrelated to the plugin. This plugin gives you Printify-computed shipping rates that work with zero effort. It's fabulous.
it doesn't work. Wrote printify support almost a year ago, no solution was provided. Probably better work directly with print suppliers
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Printify for WooCommerce〉的開發相關工作。參與者