Pretty Grid is a flexible plugin that make you can easily build great looking image, video and wordpress galleries from various sources.
It is perfectly suited for displaying your blog, portfolio, e-commerce or any kind of WordPress post type.
Using advanced techniques allows you to create your own layouts mixing up any media type dynamically or manually, adapting to any container.
You can also connect to the big social media streams like Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Flickr etc. or build a complete custom gallery grid.
How to use it
One minute video tutorial and you are ready to use it, that’s how simple Pretty Grid is!
- Images Grid Gallery Demo
- Youtube Videos Gallery Demo
- Vimeo Videos Gallery Demo
- Twitter Gallery Demo
- Woocommerce Products Gallery Demo
- WordPress Posts Gallery Demo
- Generate social feed gallery from any social media account
- Add the social feed from multiple social media accounts
- Social feed data limit option, set how many items per gallery you want to display
- Hourly WP Cron Job to refresh feed data automatically
- Refresh social media feed data manually to keep sync with the social media account data
- Clear social media feed cache when the campaign type is hashtag keyword
- Display follow on social media button on gallery bottom
- Build in 5 different design layout include Classic, Carousel, Masonry, Highlight, Hashtag
- Customize social media gallery display layout, include Columns & Rows, Space Between Images
- Customize social media gallery slider display settings, include Show Navigation Arrows, Scroll to Navigate, Slide Switch Speed, Slide Switch Effect
Pretty Grid Pro Version
Like Pretty Grid Free Version? Here’s you can get Pretty Grid pro version and have more features.
Do you like Pretty Grid?
Don’t hesitate to give your feedback. It will help making the plugin better. Other contributions (such as new translations or helping other users on the support forum) are welcome !
Maybe you need
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Pretty Gridfrom Plugins page.
What is the requirements to use Pretty Grid?
WordPress version 4.0 or greater.
PHP version 5.4 or greater.
Latest version of WordPress.
PHP 5.4 or greater.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Pretty Grid – WordPress Images Gallery, Slider, and Carousel Plugin〉的開發相關工作。參與者
Version 1.0.2 2021-07-21
- Update – Generate social feed gallery from any social media account
Version 1.0.1 2021-07-01
- Update – Hourly WP Cron Job to refresh feed data automatically
Version 1.0.0 2021-06-25