WooCommerce PowerUp! plugin provides a settings page where you can manage over 40 popular WooCommerce customizations and save them without writing any code, ranging from product page and shop display options and filters, cart and checkout page rules and others.
Requires WooCommerce 3.0+
Here are some customizations you can make:
- Add “Buy Now” button to your simple product page (NEW)
- Add custom currency and symbol (NEW)
- Hide other shipping methods if free shipping is available
- Display 3 featured products as product suggestions at the cart page
- Add to Cart button text for different product types (within the shop page and single product page)
- Sales badge text for the shop or product pages
- The number of products displayed per page
- Heading text for the “Product Description” and “Additional Information” tab
- Cart page label and text
- Skip cart and redirect to checkout after adding to cart
- Limit one product per order
- Checkout page “Place Order” button text
- Remove PayPal icons and link
- Tax Label text
- Default product thumbnail URL
- And many more…
To make these changes, go to WooCommerce > Settings and view the “PowerUp!” tab.
Note: This plugin does not support being network activated on multisite. To use this on a multisite network, you must activate the plugin individually on each site.
We do support our free plugins and extensions, but please understand that support for premium products takes priority. We typically check the forums every few days (with a maximum delay of one week).
- You can (a) Search Plugins > Add New for “PowerUp! for WooCommerce”, OR (b) Upload
woocommerce-powerupfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or (c) upload the zip file via the “Plugins > Add New” menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘PowerUp!’ tab under WooCommerce > Settings
- Start customizing, cheers!
Why can’t I customize abc?
Most likely because a filter does not yet exist within WooCommerce, or a filter does exist but is too complicated to be of use with this plugin.
Why don’t the settings show up under the WooCommerce Settings?
Do you have this network activated for a multisite installation? If so, you’ll need to remove the plugin, then activate it on each child site as needed, as the plugin does not support being network activated.
- Add “Buy Now” button to your simple product page
- Add custom currency and symbol
- Updated plugin URL
- Add option: Hide other shippng methods if free shipping is available
- Add option: Display 3 featured products as product suggestions at the cart page
- Initial release