PowerPack for LearnDash plugin allows you to control various aspects of your LearnDash site without code! Powering up your LearnDash website. Included are 42 modules which are:
- Custom content to the single course template output.
- All access to previously completed course
- Unlimited quiz attempts
- Auto complete course lessons and topics
- Bypass WooCommerce background enrolment so save cron hassle!
- Certificate shortcode link to open in a new window
- Focus mode reply title in comments
- Change the text of the Stripe/credit card purchase button text
- Change the price type for all courses (enabling this sets the access type to
- Change the price type for only open courses
- Welcome message in focus mode change to using the first name rather than the
- Changing the “complete” button border radius property
- Set course grid custom button text
- Change LearnDash course points to 2 decimal places
- Disable Course Progression
- Disable the Gutenberg/WordPress block editor for all of the LearnDash custom
- Disable video auto-start on mobile devices
- Display a custom message when the ld_course_list shortcode returns no result
- Display course content below prerequisite message
- Allow comments on quiz post type
- Enable course steps in the WordPress menu
- Expand all the lesson sections in Focus Mode
- Disable comments on LearnDash assignments
- Force HTML formatting on Quiz emails
- Force page reload when Restart Quiz button is clicked
- Comment options for assignments and essays
- Hide course points from the user profile
- Hide the open access setting from the course access settings
- Change the outgoing email address of ProPanel emails
- Stop using the_content filter to display LearnDash content
- Quiz continue button
- Redirect the student to a lesson or quiz when they complete the last lesson
- Remove all elements from the WordPress profile
- Remove price section from LearnDash course info bar
- Restrict access to certificates
- Only allow logged in users to access LearnDash sample lessons
- Change sample lesson label
- Show course progression next step link for all users
- Show progression next step link for admin users
- Show user course complete option for admin and group leaders
- Change the take this course button label for closed courses
- Unenroll the user from all common groups when the course access is expired.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “LearnDash PowerPack”.
Does this plugin work without LearnDash?
No, this plugin has been built specifically for LearnDash and requires LearnDash to function.
Why don’t some of the modules have settings?
Not all of the modules require settings, many are “set and forget” which makes the plugin easy to use for users of all skill levels.
Do you handle LearnDash custom development?
We do! Reach out to us at Immerseus to help you!
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
2022 年 1 月 3 日 1 則留言
Maybe it's just my website, but when I activated the plugin it crashed the plugin backend page, so I couldn't deactivate it! I had to use ftp to delete it. It hasn't been updated in 8 months, in which time wordpress has gone through mayor updates. Install at your own risk.
2021 年 5 月 2 日 2 則留言
Nice plugin with a user-friendly interface and lots of functionalities to improve your LearnDash sites.
2021 年 3 月 10 日
It looks like it uses a similar approach as Uncanny Owl, where they added lots of tweeks to the interface (but I don't see a lot of duplicates to Uncanny--nice to support vs cannibalize Uncanny (always a hard decision process when building an LMS "platform"). Notables: - Force page reload when restart quiz. Could solve some of the caching problems. - Change the outgoing email address (most of us had to set up an SMTP email app to do this (it still works better than PHP email, but at least it will work). - Disable Gutenberg block editor. I can do this through my theme and a plugin--but nice to see it enabled in this add-on. - Ability to enable or disable comments (replaces another plugin) It is a nice step to fix general WordPress issues to make it easier to use LearnDash.
2021 年 3 月 10 日
Thanks very much.
2021 年 3 月 10 日
Thanks for making this available for free. This is one hell of a collection of useful tools..things I wanted to do, but had no idea how to code. Much appreciated. 🙂
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈PowerPack for LearnDash〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈PowerPack for LearnDash〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Fixed Restrict Access to Certificates setting
- Fixed details link missing from user profile page
- Fixed Certificate Shortcode Link To Open In New Window disables certificate button in Block and Shortcode.
- Added Delete Settings button to input fields
- Added improved error messaging if a settings was not saved
- Deprecated functions and filters without adequate prefixes. They will be removed with the next update.
- Improved coding standards and tightened security
- Removed deprecated “Lesson Drip-Feed logic for Admin users”
- Removed deprecated “Disable use of Transients for all of selective data”
- Removed deprecated “Include admin users option”
- Removed deprecated “Matrix Sorting Question”
- Removed deprecated “Disbaled auto enrolled for admin users in all Courses”
- Removed deprecated “Remove Video Progression Cookie on Lesson Completion”
- Removed deprecated “Remove Video Progression Cookie on Topic Completion”
- Fixed fatal error
- Fixed PHP warnings