Creates a panel to change or delete meta keys in bulk. Useful for when you are switching plugins or themes that use specific meta keys for functionality, or for general cleanup for older sites that may have older meta data that is no longer in use.
- Upload the
post-meta-managerfolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the
Post Meta Managerpage under the ‘Tools’ menu
- Can I only change or delete keys?
At this point, yes. That may change in the future.
- I made a typo in the key name I wanted to change to / from
That’s OK. Just run the process again with the correct spelling. Remember, if the typo was in the ‘new’ value, that’s now the ‘old’ value to change.
- OH NOES I deleted a key I didn’t mean to!
That is…unfortunate. The process, however, is not reversible. You DID run a backup before, correct?
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Post Meta Manager〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Post Meta Manager〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Adding minified versions of CSS and JS files
- Code cleanup for WP coding standards
- Added ajax nonce security check
- Fixed screenshot on GitHub
- Added second menu item for removing user meta
- Updates for WP core changes
- JS cleanup
- inclusion of custom post types for key removal
- Bugfix for prepare() statement in database query
- Initial release