Plugin handles the permalink changed due to changes in the post date when post date is used in the permalink structure.
Tries to correct any malformed permalinks by trying to find the post in case of 404(File not found) header.
It is just plug and play, activate it and it starts working, no configuration required.
- Add the plugin’s folder in the WordPress’ plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Now the plugin will handle the 301 redirections for the changed date posts
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Post Date Change Redirection〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial plugin
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Added feature to search old post slugs as well
- Made sure that query variables, if any, are also passed along in the new URL