Portfolio Gallery Master is designed to provide a very simple portfolio administrations using custom post type post. Each post users create under the PGM Portfolio becomes a gallery on the page where they put the shortcode. Each post needs a featured image assigned to the post and it will automatically scaled in the original ratio to be displayed. Each portfolio gallery has a mouse overlay effect that shows the title of the portfolio post. Users can adjust the frame color, font color, overlay background color, and many more from the styles and settings. This plugin also features a responsive mode by default that always show the galleries centered to the parent container and there is a mode where you can set to show a specific number or galleries per row and automatically scale when the browser size changes.
The intuitive admin UI in “Styles” options page will allow users to modify:
* Portfolio gallery box width, height, margin, and padding
* Color for portfolio gallery box frame, mouse overlay cover, text on the gallery box
In the “Settings” options page users can:
* Disable link to portfolio post when the gallery is clicked
* Disable hover effect to only show as a gallery
* Display mode to “Fixed Size” responsive, “Auto Resize” based on the width of the browser first loads the gallery, and “Portfolios per Row”
With the “Portfolios per Row” option, you can specify # of boxes (portfolios) to display per row with the optional min width and max width settings, which will keep the # of post per row until the width of the portfolio box becomes smaller or larger than the min or max width setting.
The hover affect is based on the “Direct Aware hover Effect” gallery based on jquery.hoverdir.js.
- This plugin is provided as is without any warranty.
- All supports maybe available voluntarily by the development team.
- Any suggestions, complaints, support requests are happily accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No limitations at this time.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘portfolio-slider-master’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Press “Add New Portfolio” to create a slider and start adding images.
- How to show different images per portfolio gallery?
For each Portfolio you create, please specify a featured image. The featured image of the post will be displayed in the portfolio gallery.
- Base version released
This version fixes a security related bug. Upgrade immediately.
- Security Improvments. Blocked direct access to plugin files.
- When debug mode is turned on, it reports “notice: undefined variable” for 3 options under settings menu. This issue has been fixed.
- License upgraded to GPL v3.
- Added PHP version checking to give warning when using the version out of support.
- Added recommendation panel to support our development.
- Broken link for settings panel has been fixed
- Link to proversion has been updated to non-shortened link
- Compatibility tested for WordPress 4.9.8 and Gutenberg
- Minor instruction update