Popliup is a plugin for displaying popups on your wordpress site. You can use this to display popup for various needs like displaying optin forms, welcome messages, important announcements, etc. You can easily display welcome messages, exit messages, videos, audios or anything you like on your site with the Popliup popup plugin for WordPress. If you have a site built on WordPress and want to show popup messages then Popliup is the easy and feature rich way to go. With lots of options and conditions this popup plugin is highly customizable and themeable.
- Display popup after some time or on user scroll
- Hide popup to the user if once shown
- Set conditions regarding when and on which page the popup will be shown
- Customize appearance, overlay color, popup width and opacity
- Includes two free customizable themes
- Free support, help and updates
Need More Features? Check out the Pro Version of the Popup Plugin.
Pro Version of the plugin comes with more features like below:
Pro Version Features
- Many customizable popup themes
- 30+ Popup open and close animations
- Live preview area to view customizations as you make them
- Popup statistics showing impressions and conversions
- Mailchimp integration of optin forms
- Display popup on clicking or hovering over an element
- Display while user is about to leave the page (exit intent)
- Auto close popup settings, disallowing popup closing on overlay click
- Premium Support & one hour free service for customizations
Installation is very easy and quick:
- Install through the WordPress plugin installer by uploading the download zip file
- Otherwise you can also upload the
popliupfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your site through FTP
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What can I show in the popups?
You can add contents to the editor box as you do for wordpress posts or pages and that content will be shown in the popups. You can style thme as you like using CSS and appropriate HTML elements inside your content.
- Can I add shortcodes in the content?
Yes, you can use shortcodes as you do in your blog posts or pages. Any shortcode that is working for blog posts and pages should also work in the popup.
- Mailchimp embeded forms do not show any responses after submit in the popup?
Yes, they do. But you need to add and save the embed code in the Text mode of the editor, not Visual mode. If you add code in the text mode and switch to visual mode then WordPress will automatically remove some empty divs styled as “display:none” and the stylesheet links. So just make sure you add codes in the text mode of the editor and it will work fine.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Popliup – WordPress Popup Plugin〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fixes an issue related to “On Specific URLs” display condition that didn’t work on some sites when multiple urls are set
- Fixes bug in public display that limited number of popups shown
- Corrects a display condition description
- Fixes bug in display condition
- Updates popup expiry default days option
- Chagnes icon
- Informs about pro version for users who need more features
- Initial release of the plugin containing the basic features.