This Add On offers integration for popular events plugins, including:
Events that are restricted by membership level will not allow non-members to view full event details or complete event registration. The list and single view of the event will show limited event details as defined by your Advanced Settings > “Show Excerpts to Non-Members” setting.
Additionally, you can completely hide member-restricted events to non-members via the Memberships > Advanced Settings > “Filter Searches and Archives” setting.
- Make sure you have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated.
- Upload the
pmpro-eventsdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once the plugin is active, it will automatically detect which events module to load for your site.
- Edit any event in your site to restrict access via the “Require Membership” meta box.
- Events will be displayed or hidden from calendar (archive) view according to your settings under Memberships > Settings > Advanced Settings.
- Event excerpts will be shown or hidden from non-members according to your settings under Memberships > Settings > Advanced Settings.
I found a bug in the plugin.
Please post it in the GitHub issue tracker here: https://github.com/strangerstudios/pmpro-events/issues
For immediate help, also post to our premium support site at http://www.paidmembershipspro.com for more documentation and our support forums.
I need help installing, configuring, or customizing the plugin.
Please visit our premium support site at https://www.paidmembershipspro.com for more documentation and our support forums.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Paid Memberships Pro – Events Add On〉的開發相關工作。參與者
1.3 – 2021-12-15
- ENHANCEMENT: New integration with The Events Calendar new “v2” calendar views for filtering protected events.
- Now requiring PHP 5.6+ to match minimum required version in Paid Memberships Pro
1.2 – 2021-06-21
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved integration for Sugar Calendar and the Event Ticketing Add On so that the Event Ticketing box is not displayed if the event is protected.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a problem where events for The Events Calendar would get the wrong excerpt when they were protected.
1.1 – 2021-03-01
- ENHANCEMENT: Added in a new filter for The Events Calendar, to adjust the event meta if the user doesn’t have access to the event.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added in a new filter for Sugar Calendar, to show/hide event meta to non-members.
- ENHANCEMENT: General improvements to localization and internationalization.
- ENHANCEMENT: Support recurring events for all modules, this will now automatically copy over membership requirements from the ‘parent’ event.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue in Sugar Calendar hiding events in the WordPress dashboard for non-members.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a warning for undefined variable for The Events Calendar for event excerpts.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where event meta (event tickets and RSVP blocks) were showing on restricted events for The Events Calendar.
- Original version.