Import and display your positions from Personio directly on your website. Get full control over how they are displayed.
Show application forms on your positions and transfer applications from your website to Personio with Personio Integration Pro.
The output of the positions is limited to a maximum of 10. Only in Personio Integration Pro there is no limitation.
- manual or automatic import of open positions
- import of positions in German and English
- output via 2 Gutenberg blocks, 2 classic widgets or via individual shortcodes
- search engine indexable output (SEO) of list views and open positions
- open position (job description) under website’s own URL
- data protection friendly, as no applicant data is collected and stored
- support for classic as well as block themes
- optionally group the lists by categories, departments, offices etc.
- some WP CLI commands for simplified handling of data
- Personio account with XML interface enabled
- PHP module simpleXML
Compatibility tested with
- WPML and Polylang for language-detection
- Post Types Order
- Elementor, Themify, Beaver Builder, SiteOrigin (SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle necessary), WPPageBuilder, Divi
the Pro license includes:
- Application formulars incl. export of them via Personio API
- manual sorting of open positions in list views via drag&drop
- supports all languages Personio offers German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese – compatible with translations via Polylang
- additional import settings, e.g. import intervals and partial import for very large lists of open jobs
- RichSnippets for optimal findability via search engines like Google
- Customization of slugs (URLs) for list and detailed views of positions
- Shortcode generator for individual views of lists and details
- Extensions for the following PageBuilders: Elementor, Divi, Themify, Beaver Builder, SiteOrigin (SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle necessary), WPPageBuilder
The development repository is on GitHub.
這個外掛提供 5 個可供 Gutenberg/區塊編輯器使用的區塊。
- Personio List Filter Provides a Gutenberg block to show filter as link-based dropdown-list for Personio Positions.
- Personio Select Filter Provides a Gutenberg block to show filter as dropdown-list for Personio Positions.
- Personio Position Provides a Gutenberg Block to show a position managed by Personio.
- Personio Position Application Button Provides a Gutenberg Block to show the application button for single position.
- Personio Positions Provides a Gutenberg block to show a list of positions provided by Personio.
- Upload “personio-integration-light” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Enter your Personio URL in the settings.
- Include one of the different output options for open positions in your company in your website.
Can I use the plugin without a Personio account?
The plugin can be installed even without Personio account. However, it is not usable without Personio data.
Does this plugin use iframes?
No, no iframe of any kind is used to embed data.
How can I use a form as an application form and submit the applications to Personio?
This is supported by the Pro version of the plugin since version 2.0.0. You can find instructions on how to do this here.
No, this plugin does not set cookies nor does it load data externally within the front end of the website. The exception is when images and videos are embedded in the job descriptions coming from Personio. In this case, please check to what extent this affects the privacy of your own website.
將〈Personio Integration Light〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Initial release
- Add some hooks for changes in position-listings
- Optimized loading of filters in listings
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0.2
- Fixed usage of templates in child-themes
- Added limit for list of positions in frontend to 10 per list and without pagination
- Added possibility to group the list of positions by one of the taxonomies
(also added in Gutenberg-Block as filter-option)
- Optimized support for some popular WordPress-themes like Astra
- Removed possibility to link the position-title in detail-view
- Removed our own custom post type from post type list in Redirection-plugin
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1
- Updated dependencies for Gutenberg-scripts
- Fixed usage of archive template for child-themes
- Fixed REST-API reading of excerpt of positions
- Fixed visibility of settings-link in plugin-list
- Fixed pagination of positions-archive
- Optimized filter-formular for better scrolling in website after submitting
- Previously untranslatable texts adapted
- Fixed embedding of new group-title-template
- Fixed parameter “ids” on Shortcode “personioPositions”
- Add button to cancel running import after it runs for 1 hour
- Extended logging on import of positions by Personio
- Fixed wrong occupation slug for filter in archive listings
- Fixed some typos in texts
- Added link “back to list” on detail-view (optional).
- Added possibility to different translate/change “Apply to this position” in archive- and single-view
- Optimized support for Yoast SEO and Rank Math
- Optimized select- and multi-select-field for plugin-settings
- Optimized translation for german and german_formal.
- Fully compatible with PHP 7.4, 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2
- More logging of events with enabled plugin-debug-mode
- Advanced support for themes: GeneratePress, OceanWP, StartIt, Twenty Fourteen, Kadence, Neve, Hestia, Total, BeTheme
- Fixed loading of position content in detail page
- Fixed usage of classic position widget
- Reset import-flag on plugin-activation
- Fixed compatibility with import of Pro-plugin
- Added field for custom back to list url in template-settings
- Removed Block preview in Block Editor for fix error in Block-themes
- Updates Blocks for actual Gutenberg-enhancements
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.2
- Fixed some typos in texts
- Optimized taxonomy-handling
- Fixed typo in filter-template
- Make sure that the cronjob are installed in any case
- Support for Open Graph-settings by plugin OG
- Optimized Block Editor single block: load unlimited positions for select-field
- Code-optimization for Personio application URL
- Code-optimization to reduce db-requests in frontend
- Fixed Block Editor single block: disable fields if given PersonioID is not available anymore
- Fixed support for positions without descriptions
- Fixed import of missing createdAt from Personio
- Fixed resetting of position order during import
- Fixed filter regarding pagination
- Enhanced support for Block Editor: 2 new Blocks (for filter), new options for styling
- Filter on list Block is not automatic enabled for new Blocks anymore
- Optimized loading of database-objects
- Added missing Personio-driven schedule time
- Fixed usage of some Gutenberg-options on list-Block
- Fixed target url for filter in frontend
- Fixed visibility of back to list link
- Added 2 Block Templates for Block Themes
- Added one more Block for application links
- Added more styling-options to each Block
- Added warning about changed templates in Child-themes
- Optimized Block-definitions
- Fixed usage of Personio-XML-URL for validating the Personio-URL (e.g. if the career-pages on Personio are disabled)
- Solved SVN-problems
- Cleanup SVN
- Fixed missing files in SVN
- Fixed usage of attributes in Gutenberg list-block
- Optimized check for post-type in list-view
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.2.2
- Added filter for excerpt-taxonomy
- Added hint for pro-version if Divi is used
- Added keyword-import for each position (if set)
- Extended WordPress-own search regarding the keywords for positions (only for exact match)
incl. new option in settings to disable it