This plugin will allow to set a flat-rate domestic shipping price and also a flat-rate international shipping price for each WooCommerce product that you have.
Why is not working?
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Per Product Flat-Rate Shipping tab, and make sure that you have enabled the shipping method.
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Per Product Flat-Rate Shipping tab, and make sure you have entered a valid 2-letter country code in the Domestic Country field.
- Go to each product edit page individually, and under Product Data > Shipping set the “Flat-rate Domestic Shipping Cost” and the “Flat-rate International Shipping Cost” for each product.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Per Product Flat Rate Shipping for WooCommerce〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Minor code clean up.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5
- Fixed PHP Warning: Declaration::calculate_shipping($package) should be compatible with WC_Shipping_Method::calculate_shipping($package = Array)
- Changed custom field names to hide them from Custom Fields section of each product.
- Adjusted custom field names to better reflect their purpose.
- First stable release.