Create paid content on your website. Monetize your website.
- Bidding websites
- Specialised website
- Blog as premium content
- E-Commerce websites
- Lottery websites
- Research/Important Reports websites
- E-Learning / Online training websites
- Quiz websites
- Lottery websites
..and many more.
“Pay to Read” Plugin ( a plugin by Loopwi) helps you to monetize your website by being able to create and manage premium or paid contents. You can receive money from your users through your preferred payment gateway partner. This plugin serves as a connecting bridge, saving you time.
Read more information and terms of usage at our website product website
- Install “Pay to Read” Plugin from WordPress plugins directory or upload a zip of the plugin and activate
- Once activated, click on the plugin menu on the admin menu, You will be required to activate the plugin.
- Click on the activation link to be redirected to our website (https://loopwi.com) where you can get your activation code. Activation code is free.
- Update the headings and content of the messages that will be displayed on your website.
- Once everything is set, you can start creating premium contents. Copy the display shortcode and paste in the normal WordPress posts section and save.
- When your readers click on a premium post, the content is shortened to 300 words and your notice is displayed indicating that this is a premium post, showing how much is required to be paid to view it completely.
What website types do your plugins support?
Plugins are also described as extensions. They are softwares that can be integrated into other websites to bring additional capabilities. Currently our plugins support WordPress websites. Other compatibilities being developed include support for Drupal, Jooomla, CakePHP, Laravel and PHP websites
Which payment methods do you accept?
Our plugins support many payment methods. For now we have rolled out a few such as: Paypal (International – Free), Paystack (Nigeria, Ghana, SA), Monnify (Nigeria), GladePay (Nigeria), FlutterWave (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, SA, etc), and more coming soon, such as Stripe, GPay, etc
How can I manage my Account?
The platform has 3 aspects. The part (plugin) that is integrated into your website – this incorporates the technology and capability of your site to accept payments, you can also view reports from there. Secondly, on the Loopwi website, when you log in you can manage other settings of your account. Both accounts are in sync. The last aspect is with your preferred payment provider. For instance, if you are using Paypal to collect payment using our plugins, Paypal will also provide you with reports and gateway management. Our plugins is simply a system that helps you create contents and accept money using your payment provider.
Does your platform “touch” the money?
“Touching” the money refers to when a provider gets the money and later settles subscribers. No, our platform does not “touch” your money. When you receive payments, it goes straight from your users to your specified payment gateway provider. Our system is just a software which you are using to achieve payment collections online. Your money does not pass through us.
How do I download and use your plugins?
Click on “Get Started” and create an account. Follow the process and activate your account.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Pay to Read – Create paid content on your website. Monetize your website〉的開發相關工作。參與者