After installing the plugin, the button editor for the plugin will appear in the page editor of WordPress. Use it to add your Outdooractive content to your website.
For programmers: The plugin uses the shortcode oaembed. The only required parameter is url, all others are optional.
[oaembed url = "http://www.outdooractive.com/en/serviced-hut/graubuenden/tschiervahuette/15280962/"] into “text mode” of the editor and click Preview. Your embedded content will appear.
The following options are supported:
Specify a maximum pixel width for incorporating your content. The maximum width must not be less than 260 pixels.
[oaembed url = "http://www.outdooractive.com/en/serviced-hut/graubuenden/tschiervahuette/15280962/" maxwidth = "400"]
Include content in the sidebar, footer, etc.
You can embed your content in sidebars and footers using WordPress widgets. For more information on WordPress widgets, visit: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Widgets
Tip: white label embedding with Pro+
With Pro+ you have even better opportunities to integrate tours and interesting points on your website. [Learn more about Pro+] (https://www.outdooractive.com/en/pro-business.html)
To use Pro+ Embedding, follow the instructions on the settings page of the plugin (Settings → Outdooractive Embed).
In the new Gutenberg Editor you can find a “Outdooractive Embed” block under the category “Embed”. It has the same options as mentioned above. Additionally it will show you a live preview in the editor.
Only published Contents can be embeded
這個外掛提供 1 個可供 Gutenberg/區塊編輯器使用的區塊。
- Outdooractive Embed
To install the plugin, log in to your WordPress page. Go to plugins install.
Search now for Outdooractive Embed and select it. There you can install the plugin.
Please visit our Help Center if you have questions: http://support.outdooractive.com/hc/
- fix php warnings shown on websites with enabled warning output
- adjust supported wordpress version
- adjust some legal information
- change changelog order
- added Gutenberg support
- removed parameters “displaymap”, “showheader” and “list” from shortcode
- Now all kind of contents are using the same parameters
- added Outdooractive Pro-Features
- bugfix for lists
- new shortcode “oaembed” to embed any kind of outdooractive content
- if you already use the shortcodes or widgets “tour2go”, “list2go” or “hut2go”, please update them to “oaembed”. For lists you have to extend the shortcode with the parameter ‘list=”true”‘
- Initial release