Do you want to add attachments to orders in your store? Or maybe you sell virtual products, but only after paying for the order do you want to send the customer a file? This plugin allows you to add a file to orders in your store! An option appears in the administration menu of the order, thanks to which you can attach any file to it. The customer is informed about the attachment in an e-mail notification informing about the change of the order status or can preview the attachment in the Orders menu in the My Account tab.
- Order Attachments for WooCommerce allows you to add an attachment to an order from the administration menu.
- When the attachment is added, the customer will be informed about it in an email notification informing about the change of order status.
- The customer can view the attachment in the Orders menu in the My Account tab.
- WordPress 5.5+
- WooCommerce 4.4+
Thank you for installing this plugin. Hope it’s perfect for your purposes. If you think the plugin is helpful, please rate us 5/5 stars and comment or suggest what else you want about this plugin. If you notice that a plugin is not working properly, please give us the reason and we will try to fix the error or fix the problem quickly.
- Upload your plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- All done. From now on, you can add attachments to orders from the order admin menu.
Does this plugin work with all types of theme
Yes, this plugin is compatible with all latest version of WooCommerce themes.
- Bug fixes.
- Added – Option to delete an attachment while editing an order.
- Tested with WordPress 5.9.3
- Tested with WooCommerce 6.3.1
- Initial release.