Veja descrição em portugues em: http://onespace.com.br/lastpost/
This plugin provides you with a shortcode that returns the latest posts from specifics categories or post_types, you can choose how many posts is to be show or what kind of information you can get from posts.
- id – You can use any number of post categories ids separeted by commas
- num – the number of posts to return for wich categorie id
- info – this is where goes all the printing information
Info printing arguments:
- thumb: returns the post’s featured image, you must specify the width of the thumb after ‘:’, has a link to the post
- title: returns the title, has a link to the post
- excerpt: returns the first lines from you post you can specify the lenght of the text to show and a subtext. excerpt:LENGTH:SUB-TEXT, has a link to the post
- content: returns all content from post
- date: returns date of post publishing, you can specify the format after ‘:’
More about date:
Date format uses php default formating symbols, here goes some of then;
d: day of month
it has some limitations, you can’t use escape chars (yet).
check the manual to see the complete list: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php
A few examples:
[os_lastpost id=”x,y,z” num=2 info=”title,date:d/m/y,thumb:130,excerpt:120: … veja mais”]
returns the latest 2 posts from post categories x, y and z, printing the date on Day/Month/Year, featured image 130 px of width, 120 chars from post content (html stripped) and a custom text ” … veja mais” at the end.
[os_lastpost post_type=”custom_post_type” num=5 info=”title,excerpt”]
returns the latest 5 posts from a custom post type, printing title, and the first 60 chars from the post content and a default text ” … read more”
[os_lastpost post_type=”post” num=5 info=”title,content”]
returns the latest 5 posts from all your categories, printing title, and full content
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode described on the description in your site
- If you need to use the shortcode on a widget, it is possible with a additional plugin
- I need a list on a widget
Get a plugin that allows you to use any shortcode on widgets, thats fairly easy to find here on wp plugin repository.
- How do I found out the ID from a category?
Go to Admin > posts > categories, mouse over the category that you need, and check the ID on the link.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈OneSpace Last Post〉的開發相關工作。參與者