The Offerfwd plugin enables you to add opt-in offers from your partners to your WP page(s). You will need to create a Connections account at conx.opt-in.net in order to use it.
With the Connections platform you will be able to create a unique placement which you will add your partner offers to. The placement is then populated into the plugin’s iframe on the page(s) where you want the opt-in offers to be displayed.
For each user who visits the page(s) where you have the plugin shortcode integrated, this plugin reaches out to Opt-Intelligence, with non-personally identifiable and/or one-way hashed information which you populate into the adfwd.com URL, if any, and Opt-Intelligence then returns the relevant offers which you have added and designated to the Connections platform.
A brief Markdown Example
Follow the steps below:
- Install the Offerfwd plugin.
- Sign up for Connections account at conx.opt-in.net.
- Create a new placement on the Connection platform.
- Create one or more partner offers on the Connections platform.
- Assign the partner offer(s) to your placement on the Connections platform.
- Add the shortcode [offerfwd_joix] to your wordpress page where you want the offers to be displayed.
- Populate the URL of the page where the offers will be displayed as described below:
pid = placement ID which you get from conx.opt-in.net
jurl = url which the user should be presented within the iframe after ther user submits (not requried). IF no jurl variable is populated then ‘http://web.opt-intelligence.com/app/html/blank.html’
email = user’s email address IF you have it and wish to
fname = user’s first name IF you have it
lname = user’s last name IF you have it
hphone = user’s home/cell phone IF you have it
Is it free for me?
It is free for all publishers who want to display opt-in offers on their website.
Is it free for my partners?
There is a small cost for any partners who want to run their offers on your placement. You can find more information about pricing at http://conx.opt-in.net/pricing