Are you looking for responsive, user-friendly and robust WordPress Twitter Bootstrap Carousel plugin?
NEO Bootstrap Carousel is a light and easy weight plugin that adds Twitter Bootstrap Carousel to your WordPress website. You can add multiple slides or 3 most recent posts and show them as a carousel on any page or post by inserting [neo_carousel_shortcode id=”put id here”] shortcode.
- 100% Responsive
- Easy To Customize
- Built With Bootstrap
- Title & Caption (can be switched on/off)
- Title, Caption & Button can be animated
- Button Navigation (Bullets) (can be switched on/off, off by default)
- Arrow Navigation (can be switched on/off)
Please contribute to translate our plugin. Contact at
這個外掛提供 1 個可供 Gutenberg/區塊編輯器使用的區塊。
- NEO Bootstrap Carousel
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “NEO Bootstrap Carousel” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory to your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ from menu in WordPress admin panel.
- Create a standard WordPress page or post and inside place the
[neo_carousel_shortcode id="put post id here"]shortcode.
NEO Bootstrap Carousel plugin let you create stunning image slideshows easily in minutes. You can create your web presentations.
- Is NEO Bootstrap Carousel responsive?
Yes, the NEO Bootstrap Carousel is responsive and displays resized image for the mobile devices and tablets.
- How to add a Carousel?
In your WordPress admin panel, go to “NEO Bootstrap Carousel” from menu and add a new slider. All the NEO Bootstrap Carousel lists will be shown under Sliders option.
- Can I add Carousel into the theme in a custom location?
Yes, that’s possible to achieve. The plugin automatically generates a shortcode for each carousel, thus you can copy and paste the shortcode for the carousel to a custom location. The shortcode is listed next to the slider published date in NEO Bootstrao Carousel > Sliders option.
- How to show carousel on the front-end?
For operational slider, add [neo_carousel_shortcode id=”put slider post id here”] shortcode in an existing page or add a new page and write shortcode anywhere in the page editor.
- How can you change the order of images (slides) within NEO Bootstrap Carousel?
NEO Bootstrap Carousel uses easy drag feature. This allows to order the slides for each slider from the back end.
- How do I report bugs and suggest new features?
Yes, you can report bugs/suggestions via email
1.4.3 – 2020-04-30
- Note: Overall code improvements using WordPress Coding Standards
1.4.2 – 2019-11-04
- Feature: Added Gutenberg Block
- Note: Improved code.
1.4.1 – 2019-03-00
- Fix: Resolve caption keep showing on slider even when it is disabled from settings panel
1.4.0 – 2019-03-13
- Tweak: Improved Admin UI/UX
- Note: PHP 7.2 compatible
- Fix – Hide empty elements of carousel If no slider is define
1.3.2 – 2018-06-19
- Fix – When hide display navigation, It hide direction arrows too which is fixed now
- Fix – Slide URL label was wrong, when adding a new slide. It is fixed now.
1.3.1 – 2017-11-08
- Fix – Resolved plugin carousel height conflict with Bootstrap based themes.
1.3 – 2017-11-08
- Feature – You can add 3 recent posts
- Feature – Added a link field in media slides to link slides to internal/external pages/posts.
- Note – Structure Improvement.
- Note – CSS Improvement for better loading speed.
- Note – At activation hook, defined the default settings of the plugin
- Note – Removed pause slide
1.2.1 – 2016-12-30
- Note – Security implemented.
- Fix – Resolved Delete Slide bug
1.2.0 – 2016-10-30
- Feature – Added Slide Overlay with Opacity Control Attribute
- Feature – Added Less Files
- Tweak – Complete structure revised.
- Fix – Resolved the unsaved title & description content bug.
- Fix – Undefined variable version and plugin name in class class-neo-bootstrap-carousel-shortcode.php
1.1.1 – 2016-08-27
- Feature – Added More Animations to Caption & Description
1.1.0 – 2016-08-08
- Feature – Added Animations to Caption & Description
- Tweak – Changed Slider Content Area Layout at Admin Panel
1.0.0 – 2016-07-30
- Initial version