myCred-Credly lets you create, give and earn digital badges with Credly Badge Builder. With Credly API integration now you can create badges in myCred or create a badge in Credly and import it into myCred.
myCred Credly Features
Here are the most notable features of myCred Credly plugin.
- Admin can define if User can see only his badges that awarded or all Badges.
- Admin can create Badge image through Credly account.
- User can share his Badges on his Credly account.
- Admin can add Credly credentials in My Credly settings to enable Credly Badge builder.
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
For more information visit our Documentation Page.
How to Configure myCred Credly for Gamification to Award Badges on your WordPress Site.
- myCred 1.8+
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP 5.3+
More Mycred Freebies Integrations
- myCred H5P
- myCred – Learndash
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Event Espresso 4.6+
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for WP-PostViews
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred Gutenberg
- myCred for Events Manager Pro
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for Courseware
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type myCred Credly
- Find myCred Credly and click Install Now to install it
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it and you are ready to go.
FIX – jQuery error when no badge found in credly
FIX – restrict the short description length to 128 characters
FIX – Undefined constant warning
FIX – badge categories related issue