Combined with the power of WooCommerce and WordPress, this plugin offers a fully featured storefront for Clickbank products to sell.
Sell Clickbank products easily
Automatically updates the clickbank products via cron jobs
Take advantage of WooCommerce’s standared and extended features to build a top class storefront.
Please make sure you have installed ‘WooCommerce‘ plugin before you install ‘MyCBGenie Clickbank Storefront plugin’.
Please search with the keyword ‘MyCBGenie‘ in your WordPress Plugin directory..
Install and activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Do you have a demo of the plugin?
Please check the DEMO link in our website WordPress
How do i import Clickbank Products?
After the activation of the plugin, please find the ‘import’ link to start the import process. There are about 10,000 products
in Clickbank’s marketplace. The whole import process can take up to 1-3 hours of time depending upon the speed of your server.
During import, all products images are also downloaded on to your storefront.
Do i need to update Clickbank products?
We have automated jobs called CRONs to accomplish this task for you. At the same time, you have the option of updating the
products manually via ‘MANUAL SYNC‘ link option too.
My message to CBGenie
There are significant problems with your products that make them virtually useable
1) the category elimination option is not available when I try to import. Thus, I import all CB products and delete the ones I dont want manually.
2) The real pisser is that, after manually wading through over 3600 products and keeping the ones I want, the next day I log in and my work is gone. I'm back to 3600 products. It's this part that annoys me the most because I have done this numerous occasions.
3) There is no where to license the plugins and premade niche sites to get updates. The forums show you responding with an "enter the license here " response but the file is a png file. A PHOTO FILE. WTF?
4) The documentation, videos, and instructions havent been updated in five years. The coding is archaec and maybe done with punch cards. In fact, there are contradictory procedural videos on your site about how to load the premade niche. I finally figured it out on my own. The youtube channel offers no valuable content.
5) When I try to reach out for support from your site, I get no reply. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Kaputz. And I've reached out at least 4 times for help.
Bottom line is I want a refund for this poorly coded, developed, documented, implemented product.
Unable to sign in. There is a technical issue signing up which is required. They want answer you email. They need to take their site down. Nothing but worthless clowns. Don't waste your time installing this plug-in.
Error! There was an error while registering your account.
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.5.25-log]Data too long for column 'ref_url' at row 1
/join_process.asp, line 98
First of all:
The plugin is free
I bought the paid version with the readymade blog option.
Here is where the problems begin:
- could not find an installation guide
- readymade blog wull nit install: theme/plugin option wont work.
- emailed for support
- got asked for my blog login details wich i submitted,got a reply: ???????
- this reply indicates that im dealing with amateurs,a professional would reply in a professional way.
- i asked another question:
How to install the plugin from scratch...im still waiting for a reply...
My advice is to steer clear from this plugin, support is supposed to support you with help, in this case ..its a joke...really.
I will continue using the plugin..but without the worthless support...thank you