Take advantage of a new feature presented in WooCommerce 2.1 and split your cart into packages to offer your users
multiple shipping selections. Packages can be broken down based on shipping classes or on a per product basis. Each
group will have its own shipping selection under the shipping section of your cart and checkout forms.
In addition, this plugin can limit which shipping methods are used for each package. Using the provided table, match
each shipping class to its applicable method, or leave it blank to include them all!
This plugin is designed as a simplistic UI for users who want to separate their cart in packages without the need
of a developer. The actual functionality of multiple shipping options is provided through WooCommerce 2.1
- WooCommerce 2.6 or greater
- WordPress 4.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
Installation through FTP
- Upload the entire
woocommerce-multiple-packagingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! You will find a new tab under your WooCommerce > Settings page to setup the plugin
What happened to the item details for each shipping method after an order is placed?
This is a WooCommerce design choice. In the cart and checkout fields, each shipping option lists the products below that apply to the given rate.
After submitted, the receipt and order page will only list the options selected, and not which items should be shipped that way. If you would like
to request this feature, please contact WooCommerce support.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Multiple Packages for WooCommerce〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Multiple Packages for WooCommerce〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Added: Ability to Divide Cart by Dokan Vendor
- Fixed: Added settings column for products with no shipping class
- Fixed: Strict Standards message appearing on the cart
- Updated: WooCommerce and WordPress compatibility versions
- Fixed: Shipping method titles not display
- Fixed: Settings page not showing updated settings until page refreshed
- Enhanced: Compatibility with latest WooCommerce versions
- Initial Release