Mortgage Rates is a great value-add for any mortgage officer or real estate agent looking to provide good-looking, functional, valuable mortgage content to readers. The execution of this infobox is superb from the smooth sidebar integration, modal window trend and AJAX-based graphs that are incredibly visually appealing. It’s a great little mortgage application that delivers a lot of value in a user-friendly and well-executed way.
Mortgage Rates Shortcode
Use the shortcodes on different pages:
specify default values:
[mlrates state="NY" size="narrow"]
Mortgage Rates Screenshots
- The Mortgage Rates front-end, as it appears in your WordPress Sidebar.
- The Trend Chart and Detailed Rates, as it appears when a visitor clicks the View Trend anchor.
- The Mortgage Rates widget configuration dialog, as it appears within WordPress Administration Interface.
- Upload the
mortgage-ratesdirectory (including all files within) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
The Mortgage Rates plugin can be used in one of two ways: if you are using widgets, just add the plugin to the sidebar through the
Appearance -> Widgets menu in WordPress. If you aren’t using widgets, add the following code:
<?php display_mlcalc_rates(); ?> to your template where you would like the rates box to appear.
- If you are using widgets, just add the Mortgage Rates plugin to the sidebar through the
Appearance -> Widgetsmenu in WordPress.
- Add the following code:
<?php display_mlcalc_rates(); ?>to your template where you would like the calculator form to appear.
- Add the shortcode
[mlrates]to your page or post and configure default parameters.
- size = wide | narrow
- state = any US state here
[mlrates] [mlrates state="NY" size="narrow"]
May I use your widget on my commercial website