Use the Molly Theater plugin to create an easy-to-use and responsive fullscreen player for your Vimeo or Youtube videos. Get rid of the standard static width embeds and upgrade your website’s video experience.
To use. All you have to do is add a data-attribute with a Vimeo or Youtube value to an element on your page, and Molly Theater does the rest.
Design. Make anything a button for your video. Any element you put the data-attribute on becomes a clickable button, opening your full-screen video.
- Lightweight and efficient code
- Responsive fullscreen player
- Thorough Documentation under Tools
- CSS Documentation for total control and customization
Advanced Custom Fields can be used very effectively to dynamically place the Vimeo and Youtube IDs.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Molly Theater”
- Activate Molly Theater from your Plugins page
- Use by adding a data attribute of either
data-molly-video-youtubecontaining either the Vimeo ID (a string of numbers, e.g. ‘87530837’) or a Youtube ID (an alpha-numeric string, e.g. ‘AajP933wMUo’)