Automatically implement Safari’s new Mobile App Banner feature on your WordPress site. The banner provides a standardized method of promoting apps on the App Store from any website. The banner by default will appear on all pages. In order for this to work you have to enter your app id in Settings > Mobile App Banners > Your App ID.
- Added the ability to disable site-wide Mobile app banner and assign banners to specific posts and pages.
- Added “Download on the App Store” and “Download for Android” badges. You can add the badges:
- as widgets Settings->Widgets-> Winyourbrand Download on the App Store and Winyourbrand Download for Android
- anywhere using shortcodes [app-store-download id=yourid] and [android-download id=yourid]
If you have translated into your language, please let me know.
- From WP admin > Plugins > Add New
- Search “Mobile App Banners” under search and hit Enter
- Click “Install Now”
- Click the Activate Plugin link
- Enter your app id in Settings > Mobile App Banners > Your App ID
- How do I find out what my app id is?
Check out the iTunes Link Maker, type the name of your app in the Search field, and select the appropriate country and media type. In the results, find your app and select iPhone App Link in the column on the right. Your app ID is the nine-digit number in between id and ?mt.
- Where will my app banner be displayed?
By default it will be displayed on the top of every page. You can disable this by unchecking the box at Settings > Mobile App Banners > Show banner on all pages
- How do I add a Mobile app banner on specific posts and pages
When you are editing a post or page, there is a field box Mobile App Banners > Your App ID.
- How do I add a “Download on the App Store” badge using widgets?
Settings->Widgets-> Winyourbrand Download on the App Store
- Using shortcodes?
[android-download id=”yourid”]. id is required.
- How do I add a “Download for Android” badge using widgets?
Settings->Widgets-> Winyourbrand Download for Android
- Are there any optional parameters I can include in shortcodes?
Yes. size and verticalalign. By default they are set to 100 and top. for example [android-download id=”yourid” size=”50″ verticalalign=”bottom”] would produce a download for android badge which is half sized and aligned at the bottom of the current line.
- How do I know what to use for my android app id?
It’s your apps Package Name. Read about it here
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Mobile App Banners〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- fix a bug
- Initial version