Masonry Image Gallery is a custom Gutenberg Block built with Gutenberg Native Components. It allows you to create an image gallery in Gutenberg Editor easily. In addition, you can style gallery images and gallery container with different options. You can also add a lightbox to the gallery images.
- Build Masonry Image Gallery Easily in Gutenberg Editor.
- Build with CSS for Masonry System. JS only for Lightbox
- Popup Lightbox Support
- Slick, light-weight, and optimized.
- Load scripts only where the block is used
- Clean Codes
- Never slowdowns your site.
- Highly Customizable
- Responsive and Mobile-friendly.
- Easy to use and customizable with Gutenberg Block Editor.
- Gutenberg Native Components are used.
- No block builder
This Block is Made with 💓 by Zakaria Binsaifullah.
Available for any Freelance Projects, Contact Me
這個外掛提供 1 個可供 Gutenberg/區塊編輯器使用的區塊。
- Masonry Gallery Showcase Images in a Masonry Gallery View.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/masonry-image-gallerydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Go to any post/page, and you will find a new category named MASONRY IMAGE GALLERY GUTENBERG BLOCK that includes the block.
Now simply use it.
Is it responsive?
Sure, the block is 100% responsive.
Is it customizable like Gutenberg Default Blocks?
Sure. It is highly customizable like Gutenberg default blocks.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Masonry Image Gallery Gutenberg Block〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Masonry Image Gallery Gutenberg Block〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Added: Image Caption
- Added: Image Style
- Fix Lightbox Issues
- Dynamic Gallery Id
- Responsive Columns & Gutter
- Gallery Image hover effects
- Compatible with Latest WP Version