Menu manager enables you to manage blog menu very easy.
You can add Pages, Categories, and Custom Link into your blog menu.
You can manage the menu structure into a dropdown tree menu with whatever structure you like.
* Select Pages and Categories as your menu
* Create new custom menu
* Manage menu structure
* Dropdown tree menu
* If you want to customize the styles/menu-manager.css stylesheet, you can place it in your active theme folder, and Menu Manager will find it there (that way you won’t lose your stylesheet customizations when upgrading Menu Manager).
Please check my another plugin :
User Link Feed
Download the zip file, unzip it, and copy the “menu-manager” folder to your plugins directory. Then activate it from your plugin panel. After successful activation, Menu Manager will appear under your “Settings” tab.
Visit the plugin post for detail installation.
- fix in some usage the superfish did not loaded
- change the dropdown using superfish, please read again the documentation for placing the menu manager plugin html tag
- show the parent page title on the admin panel
- re-positioning the admin panel layout
- fix the some bugs “oh i forgot which bugs”
- change plugin url
- fix deactive
- first release