NEW! Menu Manager for sites with large or deep menus. This is a drag and drop menu manager that allows content managers to add, edit, remove, or re-order their WordPress menus.
Other plugins with similar functionality suffer from usability or crashing problems on large sites – Menu Manager Ultra solves them all!
Powerful tools to edit, update, drag & drop large menus on WordPress sites.
The default WordPress menu editor leaves a lot to be desired. It is also almost unusable once your WordPress website menu reaches into hundreds or even thousands of items. Menu Manager Ultra for WordPress provides an easy, dynamic way to sort, edit, and remove menu items even on large WordPress websites with many menu items.
Pro Version: See the Pro Version
- Add and edit menu items from an inutitive, fast interface
- Search interface for adding pages and posts to add to the menu
- Easily re-order menu items and nest them in the drag and drop interface
- Can handle any size menu, even up to thousands of menu items
- (Pro version only) See custom fields in the menu list, even from the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Plugin. Useful for when you have pages that share a titl.
- (Pro version only) Automatically move child items when deleting a parent item
- (Pro version only) View and edit posts and pages from the menu list
- (Pro version only) Support for custom page types