Create Beautiful Customized WooCommerce Emails:
Email Customizer enables full customization of your WooCommerce emails. Customize colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and now even customize what the email says. You no longer need to be a developer to do this.
Currently customization is something that only a developer can do by going into the code and editing the template files, which isn’t really an option for a non-programmer. We wanted to give you an environment that is simple to use, gives you a live preview of your customizations, and can send a test email when you are done. That’s what Email Customizer for WooCommerce does.
The plugin also adds functionality to your WooCommerce Orders page so you are able to open a preview of any of the email templates (New Order, Invoice, Processing Order, etc), and send/resend that email to your customer or yourself.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce has made managing the email communications sent from our store much simpler and more beautiful – making our whole operation look and sounds as solid as it is. We think it can do the same for you.
* Customizing of the the styling, colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and now even customize what the email says.
* Tailor what your customer reads and sees, before you send it – helping your operation to look and sound as solid as it is.
* Developers who can now also easily preview changes as they develop, modify or enhance their email template files.
* Shop Managers who want to preview & send/resend emails (New Order, Invoice, etc) right from the WooCommerce Order page.
Please see the included PDF for full instructions on how to use this plugin.
- Upload folder ‘make-woocommerce-email-customizer’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the settings via customizer
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Make Email Customizer for WooCommerce〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- compatible with 5.6 version WordPress.
- fix bugs template.
Released: October 16, 2020
- Initial release.
Released: October 13, 2020