The Most Versatile yet Easy to Use Weight Based Shipping Plugin For WooCommerce
Livemesh Weight Based Shipping lets you set shipping rates for WooCommerce based on order weight. It lets you specify elaborate set of rules or conditions for shipping rates to take effect.
To utilize this shipping method, simply add a shipping zone in the WooCommerce settings and then choose the Livemesh Weight Based Shipping as the shipping method in the edit page for the shipping zone.
Why Livemesh Weight Based Shipping?
- Create multiple shipping methods – You can create multiple shipping methods for a shipping zone with its own set of conditions and table rates based on weight of the cart items. A single shipping method can capture rates for multiple ranges of weights with the help of an flexible yet intuitive UI.
- Conditional Logic – We let you decide shipping rates for a shipping zone based on wide combinations of conditions. The conditions created can be based on Weight, Quantity, Category, Product, Subtotal, Shipping Classes, Location, Dimensions, Stock Status etc.
- Flexible Rate Calculation – You can set a flat rate and also add additional rates as the total weight of the cart items increases.
- Maximum/Minimum Rate – Set maximum and minimum rates that can override the shipping costs calculated for a shipping method.
- Ease of Use – Apart from meeting your business needs, our focus has been on UI design and usability so that capturing weight based shipping rates is smooth and stress free.
- Quality Code – With over 10 experience with WordPress development, we care to deliver a quality product.
- Regular Updates – We frequently update our product with new features, tweaks, and bug fixes.
- Proven Support – Having served over 14,620+ paid customers, we have the expertise to stand behind our product and fix issues or answer queries.
The Premium version of the plugin comes with advanced features in addition to above –
- Rate by Shipping Class to help set weight based shipping rates for products that belong to a certain shipping class.
- Rate by Category to help set weight based shipping rates for products that belong to a certain product.
- Rate by Product to help set custom weight based shipping rates for specific products.
The rates applied will be specific to product instances of shipping class, category or product chosen by you.
We provide support to the free version of the plugin in the dedicated support forum.
The premium version of the plugin entitles you to quicker support with replies posted within 24 hours (on week days).
Please submit your support query through our website contact form. This will create a support ticket in our support portal.
- Install and activate the WooCommerce.
- Unzip the downloaded livemesh-weight-based-shipping.zip file and upload to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the Livemesh Weight Based Shipping for WooCommerce plugin from WordPress repository. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
What type of support can I expect for the plugin?
We provide support to the free version of the plugin in the dedicated support forum. Premium version comes with priority email support with queries answered within 24 hours.
Does Livemesh Weight Based Shipping work with latest versions of WooCommerce?
Our plugin is frequently tested for compatibility with latest versions and features of WooCommerce.
Can I use Livemesh Weight Based Shipping on a wordpress.com site?
Since the plugin is hosted on wordpress.org, it is available on wordpress.com as well. However, you may need to opt for a business plan to install/activate third-party plugins on wordpress.com.
We have a query not addressed here, how can we contact you?
Email us at support[at]livemeshthemes.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- Updated – Code refactoring and minor fixes
- Fixed – The weight rates delete button not enabled on first edit.
- Fixed – The weight based shipping rates not being summed up when multiple matching rates are present within a section.
- Freemius Integration
- Initial release.