The Most Versatile yet Easy to Use Dynamic Pricing Plugin For WooCommerce Products
Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce lets you set flexible discount and pricing rules for products of your WooCommerce store. It lets you specify elaborate set of rules or conditions for pricing or discounts to take effect.
To make pricing adjustments, simply add the discount and pricing rules in the edit page for the WooCommerce product. To set general rules applicable to multiple products, you can set flexible pricing rules in the Pricing tab of WooCommerce Settings page.
You can also set role based prices and bulk discounts using a simple yet intuitive user interface in the product edit page.
Why Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce?
- Pricing Rules in the Product Page – You can create multiple pricing and discount rules for the cart items. You can create capture rules with price adjustments with the help of an flexible yet intuitive UI in the product edit window.
- Conditional Pricing – We let you decide discounts and pricing based on wide combinations of conditions. The conditions created can be based on Day, Time, Variation, Quantity, Category, Product, Price, Sale Price, User Role, User etc. with additional conditions support available in the premium version of the plugin.
- Fixed Discount – You can offer flat rate discounts for products based on certain conditions or role of the user.
- Percentage Discount – Set rules for offering discount as a percentage of the regular price or the sale price set for the product.
- Role based Pricing – Offer discounts and special pricing for users with certain role.
- Bulk Pricing – Offer bulk discounts based on quantities of the product added to the cart.
- Ease of Use – Apart from meeting your business needs, our focus has been on UI design and usability so that capturing pricing and discount rules is smooth and stress free.
- Quality Code – With over 10 experience with WordPress development, we care to deliver a quality product.
- Regular Updates – We frequently update our product with new features, tweaks, and bug fixes.
- Proven Support – Having served over 14,620+ paid customers, we have the expertise to stand behind our product and fix issues or answer queries.
The Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce Premium version of the plugin comes with advanced features in addition to above –
* Fixed Price to help set a fixed price for one or more products based on certain conditions.
* Fixed Fee to help specify rules for charging additional fees for the products in the cart.
* Percentage Fee to help design rules for charging fees as a certain percentage of the price set for the product.
* Support for Additional Conditions like User Country, State, Product Type, Product Age, Stock Status, Stock Quantity, Date when capturing pricing and discount rules for products.
Additional features and rules are being developed for the premium version.
We provide support to the free version of the plugin in the dedicated support forum.
The premium version of the plugin entitles you to quicker support with replies posted within 24 hours (on week days).
Please submit your support query through our website contact form. This will create a support ticket in our support portal.
- Install and activate the WooCommerce.
- Unzip the downloaded livemesh-dynamic-pricing.zip file and upload to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce for WooCommerce plugin from WordPress repository. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
What type of support can I expect for the plugin?
We provide support to the free version of the plugin in the dedicated support forum. Premium version comes with priority email support with queries answered within 24 hours.
Does Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce work with latest versions of WooCommerce?
Our plugin is frequently tested for compatibility with latest versions and features of WooCommerce.
Can I use Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce on a wordpress.com site?
Since the plugin is hosted on wordpress.org, it is available on wordpress.com as well. However, you may need to opt for a business plan to install/activate third-party plugins on wordpress.com.
We have a query not addressed here, how can we contact you?
Email us at support[at]livemeshthemes.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- Fixed – Freemius 2.5.10 Update missing files
- Updated – Freemius 2.5.10 Update
- Updated – Freemius 2.4.4 Version
- Modified – WP Hooks to meet requirements of Freemius
- Added – Website details for the plugin
- Freemius Integration
- Initial release.