This plugin enables a synthesis of all links and the creation of thumbnail for links in an article and retrieves data from them.
In this plugin, an index of all links in the page/post is created at the end of the page/post.
In addition, each link is periodically check to see if the link is still valid.
p>In addition, each link is periodically check to see if the link is still valid.
You may display a thumbnail of the URL when the user move its mouse over the link.
This plugin is under GPL licence.
Multisite – WordPress MU
Works with MU installation !
- English (United States), default language
- French (France) translation provided by
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder links-synthesis to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
- NEW: Update of the core
- NEW: delete temp file upon desinstall
- New: if a post has not been analyzed, it is automatically anaylzed during its first display
- NEW: The process for identifying the links are redesigned (lighter process) : now it is performed during the saving of a post
- BUG: The ignored page are now rescaned periodically
- NEW: Add log error for all tabs (screenshot)
- NEW: Only one image is displayed when similar links are present
- NEW: even ignored links are ckecked
- NEW: How to tab
- NEW: Wkhtmltoimage may be used to create thumbnails (no external API need to create the image)
- NEW: do not display the table if no link is used in the page
- NEW: Thumbnail of the URL may be displayed when the mouse is over
- NEW: Now the ignored page are listed
- BUG: increase the resilience of the plugins
1.1.0 -> 1.1.4
- NEW: Enhance the appearence of the configuration page
- BUG: Improve the matching of the regexp
- BUG: Avoid taking in account links that has been added by other plugins
- NEW: Add a new feature to force the verification of all links and all page (for low traffic website)
- NEW: Delete old links when a page has been deleted
- NEW: Links with anchors are now handled (anchor are disregarded when the summary is performed and the anchor are search in the page to see if it exists).
1.0.0 -> 1.0.9
- Various enhancement
- Exclude links that are added by plugins
- Remove blank after the sup links
- Regexp is improved and then changed to be more robust : WARNING you shoud update your regexp if you have one
- It is now possible to use pseudo function REPLACE and EXPLODE
- Limit the number of update of the DB
- Resolve a bug which delete valid link
- Improve the management of links
- It is now possible to change URL with redirection to the redirected URL
- First release