Simple plugin that let users to delete their accounts.
- Let an administrator allows roles to delete their accounts.
- For security reasons, administrators can’t delete their accounts.
- Allowed roles: basic + user defined.
- Allow to change texts that are displayed to the users.
Supported Languages (feel free to contribute other languages):
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Let Them Unsubscribe plugin and a subpage for the plugin options will appear
in your Users menu.
- Select the roles you’d like that those users who are linked to those roles, can delete their accounts.
- Write some text to show to the users in the Unsubscribe Page and optionally select a page to redirect when a user has deleted its account.
- A new admin page will be created for those users who are allowed to delete their accounts under Profile Menu.
No questions for the moment
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Let Them Unsubscribe〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fixed: Plugin headers for i18n
- Fixed: Widget warning
- Fixed translations
- Other minor improvements
- Fixed: Translations were not working
- Fixed: JS confirmation alert was deleting the accounts even if “Cancel” was clicked.
- New feature: Possibility of redirect to a page after deleting an account.
- New feature: Widget added.
- Other minor improvements.
- Compatibility with 3.8.1
- Fixed security issues
- Code refactored
- Added link to unsubscribe in user profile
- Added all roles to selection in settings (except for administrators)
- Added uninstall functionality
- First release