Embed a public leaderboard from Rise.global on any page or post using a shortcode.
- [leaderboarded slug=’gurus’ release=’578′] will show the Gamification Gurus for May 2012
- [leaderboarded slug=’gurus’] will show the latest release of the Gamification Gurus
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit Rise.global to get the embed shortcode for your leaderboard
- Add the shortcode to one of your posts or pages
- What is a slug?
This is the web address for the leaderboard.
- What if I always want to show the latest release?
Instead of the release id number in the short code, use ‘latest’ instead. Or simply leave it out.
- Fix for servers not allowing php short codes
- Support for different format embeds
- Change cache key to be theme specific
- Allow shortcodes within widgets
- Fix display error on saving
- Bug fix to support unsigned requests with earlier versions of PHP
- Bug fix
- Avoid warning notifications on first instal
- Test for curl
- Support unsigned requests as an option
- Changed name of plugin back to leaderboarded for now
- Updated instructions for use to rise.global.
- Use rise.global URL instead of leaderboarded.com
- Caching now enabled by default
- Support for caching
- First release of this plugin