Displays the tracks from a user selected playlist created at last.fm
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Sign up for a last.fm api key at http://www.last.fm/api/account
- insert [lastfmplaylist:(last.fm username):(last.fm api key):(last.fm playlist name)] into a post to have the plugin pull the playlist through
- What is the last.fm API key?
The API key allows you to make requests to last.fm remotley
- Can I Display Any Users Playlist?
Yes you can, as long as the username supplied is the same one that created the playlist the plugin will display it correctly
- Initial release.
- Implemented error checking into the code.
- Fixed bug that would never recognize a playlist.