Widget to display your recently played tracks from last.fm LIVE! Which means the widget will display the song you are currently listening to (provided that you are scrobbling to last.fm) along with your chosen number of previously played songs.
Upload the plugin to your blog or install via the admin panel, activate it and add the widget to one of your sidebars.
Just ask and I will gladly tell.
2016 年 9 月 3 日
This is a pretty neat plugin. However, there is one small bug with the favicon reference. The current logo is found at static-web.last.fm/static/images/favicon.702b239b6194.ico (although that might be a temporary address, so I would suggest the favicon to be stored in the plugin folder itself). Thanks for the work, though! 🙂
- Bugfix: check added to establish if the template class exists before its declared.
- Added Option: Now Playing text.
- Bugfix: Updated code to match the latest changes in the last.fm api. (fixes various bugs which appeared recently)
- Bugfix: Fatal Error when activating plugin using PHP4.
- CSS cleanups
- Code Cleanup & Optimising
- Fixed path error in CSS
- Official public release