This plugin creates a widget which will show the title, thumbnail and link to the last 5 posts a user has consulted.
To store the data it uses sessions.
Session handling is provided by slightly modified functions from the simple-session-plugin by pkwooster.
- Unzip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the title of the widget under Appearance => Widgets
- Can I modify the style of the post list?
The plugin comes with a very basic stylesheet. It uses your theme’s default markup for widgets.
If needed, you should add your own styles to your own theme’s stylesheet.
Furthermore, every link has a class “lastseen” which you may use in your theme’s stylesheet.
- Can I configure the number of posts to show up?
- Can I show a thumbnail alongside the title ?
Yes. If your post has a featured image, this will show up here.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Last Seen Posts Widget〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Last Seen Posts Widget〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- calling only the thumbnail sized thumb
- added post thumbnail functionality
- Initial release