A tiny widget that allows you to easily add a search box for your Koha catalog, as long as you know the URL of your Koha OPAC.
- Use the built in plugin uploader to upload the plugin to your installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (or click the link after install)
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets to add the widget to your sidebar.
- What’s the deal with the Title text?
The title text is arbitrary, and will be the header of the widget.
- Are there any restrictions on the URL to my Koha Catalog?
Only that there are no trailing slashes, and you must have http:// at the beginning.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Koha Search Widget〉的開發相關工作。參與者
tested in 3.8 and minor documentation changes