- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/jsl_exit_intent_popupdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To configure the plugin, go to Appearance->Customize. By default, the EIT plugin is switched off after the installation.
- I wrote all the html and css and it does not work. Why?
Check if the code, especially the css part, is written correctly. If there is some mistake (e.g. missing ;), code does not run.
- Nothing is showing after installation
See the sourcecode of the page via CTRL + U. In case you find string “Switch on the EIT in customizer!”, your EIT plugin is not activated in the customizer. Go to customizer and activate the plugin.