Allow CampTix administrators to send invoices automatically when an attendee buys a ticket.
- Install and configure CampTix plugin
- Download and activate CampTix Invoice through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to CampTix settings to define Event information (organiser name, logo, invoice name)
- Can I add a custom invoice?
Yes, you can create your own invoice (using the CampTix > Invoices submenu ).
Be warned that you can’t edit or delete a published invoice, so… save it as draft before every items/information are ok!
- How can I customize Invoices template?
You can drop a copy of file
template.phpinto your theme folder and name it
Use CSS properties in this file to overide Invoice template.
1.0.1 (January 14, 2019)
- Improvement. Added an option in CampTix setting to enable invoicing
- Improvement. Added a setting for the date format used on the invoices
- Improvement. Modified invoice template to mimic WCEU 2019 styles
- Improvement. Added a “VAT Number” field to the invoice request form
- Bug fix. Users now can request an invoice if permalinks are set to “plain”
- Several other improvements and bug fixes
- Initial release!