Allows to restrict the access of specific posts and pages to intranet only.
- Adds an extra option to pages and posts in the admin panel where contents may be marked as restricted.
- Intranet can defined by domain names and IP ranges (address/mask).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I specify my intranet?
Intranet is defined by domains names and IP ranges.
Go to the options page of the plugin, and add domain names and IP ranges to the textarea. Put each of them in newline. IP ranges are expected in format
- What if I cleared all domains and IP ranges on the options page?
Then, as you’d expect, restriction would have no effect. Everyone may access all of your posts and pages, even those marked as restricted.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Intranet Restriction for Posts and Pages〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Plugin introduced.