Image Size Selection for Divi adds a Visual Builder compatible Divi module called “Image at Size” that allows the user to select images cropped to a set size. Great for SEO!
- Display cropped images instead of originals to cut page load time.
- Supports srcset and sizes image attributes for high-resolution retina displays.
- Compatible with the Visual Builder.
- Mobile responsive.
This plugin is designed to work with the Divi Builder plugin or a theme such as Divi or Extra by Elegant Themes (affiliate link).
My Plugins for Divi
Supporting Image Size Selection for Divi
If you found this plugin helpful, please support the developer with a small donation:
- Upload “image-size-selection-for-divi” to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add a new “Image at Size” module to any Page or Post that uses the Divi Builder.
- Select an image size in the module under the “Advanced” tab.
- Click the green check to save the module.
- Click the green “Save” button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to Save changes.
2020 年 10 月 26 日
It makes work with pictures nice and easy. Thanks for this.
2020 年 5 月 12 日
2020 年 2 月 12 日 3 則留言
This is not working at the moment. I wish it was because when it does it is going to solve a big problem for me
2020 年 2 月 29 日 5 則留言
A really nice plugin
2019 年 10 月 31 日
Incredible! Thank you so much for this plugin. Please keep offering support for this. After days of trying to figure this out - I found your plugin. I am so so grateful! This needs to be more popular, as it's a vital and very powerful plugin when it comes to UX/Design/SEO.
2019 年 4 月 9 日
A really cool plugin 😀 ! A great job from Aaron! Thank you guy :D!!
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Image Size Selection for Divi〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Image Size Selection for Divi〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug that caused Image Alignment setting to have no effect in Divi Builder.
- Bug Fix: Fixed W3C validation errors by hiding size and srcset attribtues when values are missing.
- Bug Fix: Removed http:// prefix on placeholder image URL to prevent non-secure image from breaking SSL in Visual Builder
- Added support for srcset and sizes attributes in images a.k.a. retina images.
- Fixed bug that caused image wrapper size percentage setting to be doubled.
- Fixed bug that added extra space below image within wrapper.
- Initial Release