Extension to Leaflet Maps Marker to make markers from images.
An option is added to the image menu to create a marker from the image.
The location info in the image is used to define the location of the marker.
- WordPress: 3.7 to 4.1.1
- Leaflet Maps Marker: 3.9.5 to 3.9.6
- Maps Marker Pro: 1.9.1 to 2.0
- NextGEN Gallery: 2.0.66 to 2.0.77
Please contact me with suggestions for other gallery plugins that I could support.
Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search for image-marker, and click to install.
- Why do images in NextGEN gallery not have location info?
When you upload the image, do not resize it since that removes the location info.
- Use full size image when there’s no smaller thumbnail
- Initial version
- Support for WordPress media library and NextGEN Gallery