Add Images and Banners to your sidebars easily!
Add images and image banners in your sidebars in just 3 steps:
- Just drag ‘n drop the widget to your sidebar,
- Enter the image url and the link,
- Save & Close.
- It will fit to the container it is located in.
If you like using this plugin, you might consider a tiny donation as a thank you 🙂
You can search for
image-banner-widget on your plugin search to install this plugin.
- Download the widget and upload it to your server through
WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload
- After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets page, drag and drop the widget to your sidebar.
- Fill in the blanks as needed, and done!
- Any questions?
You can ask your questions here
- Fix for WP_Widget constructor error.
- Fix for PHP 7.2
- Fixed image overlay
- Updated logos & screenshot.
- Some minor fixes
- Revised widget inputs
- Title is enabled for widget.
- Added image upload support.
- Fixed auto-checking checkboxes issue with the widget.
- Added target option for the link.
- Fixed not displaying on pages.
- Fixed category display options.
- Made some coding fixes & optimizations.
- Added Image Alt & Title attributes for better SEO banners.
- Made preview enhancements. Advanced options slide toggle enchancements.
- Added autofit option to fit container width. For example, if widget is located on sidebar it will fit to sidebar width.
- First release.