After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
2.2.1, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And Easy Digital Downloads Plugin 126.96.36.199
2.2.0, June 18, 2022
- First Official Release
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And Easy Digital Downloads Plugin 188.8.131.52
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
2.1.3, April 25, 2021
- Fix plugin header bug.
2.1.2, October 19, 2020
- Support GET method in Callback.
2.1.1, August 16, 2020
- Fix bug.
2.1.0, July 15, 2020
- Fix bug.
- Clean code.
2.0.3, October 02, 2019
- Fix a bug which caused notice output in payment verification
2.0.2, September 02, 2019
- Address a problem is payment cancellation
2.0.1, May 08, 2019
- Try to connect to the gateway more than one time.
- Store hashed card number.
- Sanitize text fields.
2.0, February 10, 2019
- Published for web service version 1.1.
- Increase timeout of wp_safe_remote_post().
- Check Double-Spending.
1.2.1, December 11, 2018
- Load text domain.
- Check if ‘ABSPATH’ is defined.
1.2, December 11, 2018
- Plugin translation
1.1, November 20, 2018
- Save card number returned by the gateway
- Coding Standards
- Bux fix.
- Refactor some function and hook names.
- Use wp_safe_remote_post() instead of curl.
- PHP documentations.
1.0, September 30, 2018
- Develope release
- After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
- Activate plugin IDPay for Easy Digital Downloads.
- Go to Downloads > Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Check “IDPay” option in the Payment Gateways section.
- Enter your API Key in “IDPay payment gateway” section.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “Sandbox” checkbox.