This plugin allows you to assign a theme to a specific category. It is actually @MikeLopez’s code, I just tweaked it to work on WordPress 3+.
This version adds child theme capability, and the ability to assign a theme to a new category as it is created. It also ignores pages and the home page, so the current theme is applied there.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
gys-themed-categories-2folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the Categories page and edit a category.
- Choose a theme from the Category Theme drop-down menu
- Click Update!
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈GYS Themed Categories〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Tested in WP 3.2-3.3.2
- Adds child theme capability
- Adds the ability to assign a theme to a new category as it is created
- Now ignores pages and the home page, so the current theme is applied there
- Added plugin banner image 🙂
- Slightly modified by Luke Rumley (@lukerumley) to work in WordPress 3+
- Coded by Mike Lopez