Grid Button Text for LearnDash** is the ultimate way to define custom texts and styles for courses buttons on the LearnDash Course Grid. You can set texts and styles based on course access mode (open, free, paynow, recurring, closed) mixed with user status (non-logged, non-enrolled, enrolled and completed the course).
- define text based on course access mode
- define text based on user status related to each course
- define style based on user status related to each course
- choose to keep default text and style for some courses/users
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through “Grid Button” (LearnDash – LMS submenu) link.
Does this plugin work without LearnDash?
No, this plugin has been built specifically for LearnDash and requires LearnDash LMS AND LearnDash LMS – Course Grid to function.
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Grid Button for LearnDash〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Grid Button for LearnDash〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Fix ‘unexpected output characters during activation’ notice.
- Initial Release.