Convert your Gravity Forms into Google Material UI design in one click. Style them with the live visual styler.
How to use:
- Go to your form edit page and select a field to edit/add.
- Go to appearance tab.
- Select “Yes” from the dropdown called “Enable Material UI for this field”
- Save your form and you can see the field is now converted into Material UI !!
- Click on customize in your form page to customize the look of your form using WP customizer
Free version features
- Material Normal and Material Outlined both designs are included
- Use any material icon in your fields
- Supports conditional logic
- Supports dynamic population
- Use the visual styler to customize the form live.
- Apply different design to different forms
Pro version features
- All free version features
- Support for Material dropdowns
- Support for Material date pickers
- Extended functionalities in the visual styler.
- 6 months free support.
Want to contribute?
You are welcome to contribute to this open source plugin.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Gravitizer – Material UI Styler for Gravity Forms〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Made compatible with GF 2.5
- Fixed url echo issue
- Fixed notice cancel button wrong redirect issue.
- Added how to use notice
- Added documentation link
- Improved documentation and added another option
- Fixed multiple value error.
- Fixed pro version checker bug.
- Added pro version demo images.
- Added contributions link.
- Added demo link.
- First release.