Insert Page Level Ads code provided by Google AdSense into your website, exactly as it meant to be: in section of every HTML document.
You don’t have to modify your favorite theme to insert Page Level Ads code and cause further problems of theme update. This plugin does it for you.
You can read about Google AdSense Page Level Ads here: Meet AdSense’s next generation ads: Page-level ads
- Lightweight – short code, plugin is doing exactly what is meant for
- Fast – no extensive use of processing time
- True CTR – does not lower your CTR. Scripts not inserted in admin panel
- All around – script runs in every other HTML document
- Google standard – 100% code implementation by Google instructions
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Goo Page Level Ads
- Upload the
Goo Page Level Adsdirectory to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, file manager etc.), and decompress it.
Goo Page Level Adsfrom your Plugins page
- Access plugin settings from
admin panel > Goo Tools Plugins > Goo Page Level Ads
- In plugin settings page enter code provided to you by Google AdSense (Page Level Ads). Leave ON/OFF checkbox CHECKED. Hit Save Changes and you are ready to go!
- How to check if ads running?
Visit your website from mobile device. Add
#googleadsat the end of URL eg. www.YourSite.com/#googleads and hit GO. You should see message similar to:
Google Page-Level-Ads: ANCHORS :: VIGNETTES
If you see message, ads will start running shortly.
- Nothing happens although I added #googleads to url
Please double check code you inserted and possible typo slip through. Script you inserted must be
AS ISprovided by Google AdSense.
Also check in plugin settings if you turned off script inserting, or plugin is not activated at all.
- Text message informed me ads cannot be displayed
Your website is not optimized for mobile devices. You have to contact your theme developer or change theme itself to one of responsive solutions. Changing theme will not affect your plugin settings at all.