This plugin provides an easy way to include fonts from Google WebFont API.
This plugin does not write CSS for you but call all the fonts selected in the backend page, making them easy for you to use by just changing your CSS file.
- Upload to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Navigate to Appearance … Fonts to select the fonts you want.
- Update your CSS file to use the fonts previously selected.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈GFontr, Google WebFont〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Corrected a small bug in php (undefined index in array)
- Update font list with latest from the Google font directory
- Fix a bug where you could not unselect a font if it was the only one included.
- First release