Gravity Forms HubSpot Add-on automatically sends form submissions to HubSpot when someone submits a form. Learn more at crmperks.com
Gravity Forms HubSpot Add-on Setup
- Go to Forms -> Settings -> HubSpot then add new account.
- Go to Forms -> select any form -> Settings -> HubSpot then create new feed.
- Map required HubSpot fields to Gravity Forms form fields.
- Send your test entry to HubSpot.
- Go to Forms -> select any form -> Settings -> HubSpot Logs and verify previously sent entries.
Connect hubspot crm account
Connect any gravity forms to HubSpot account by safe and secure Oauth 2.0 or API Key. Additionally, you can connect multiple hubspot accounts.
Mapping HubSpot fields
Simply select any HubSpot object(Contact, Ticket etc) or hubspot form then map gravity forms form fields to HubSpot object fields.
Manually send entries to HubSpot
Automatically Send gravity forms submissions to HubSpot when user submits form. Also , you can manually send gravity forms submissions to HubSpot.
Filter Gravity Forms HubSpot submissions
Either send all gravity forms entries to HubSpot or filter entries sent to HubSpot based on user input. For example , only send that entry to HubSpot which contains work email address.
Gravity Forms HubSpot logs
View a detailed log of each gravity forms entry whether sent or not sent to HubSpot and easily resend gravity forms entry to HubSpot.
Send Data As HubSpot object Notes
if a contact form has fields which can not be mapped to any HubSpot contact fields, So you can send such fields as HubSpot contact note.
Hubspot Error Reporting
If there is an error while sending an entry to HubSpot, an email containing the error details will be sent to the specified email address.
Create Or Update Contact in HubSpot
If a contact already exists in HubSpot, update it otherwise create a new contact in HubSpot CRM.
Premium Version Features.
Following features are available in premium version Gravity Forms HubSpot Pro.
- Custom fields particularly Phone Number fields fields.
- Add HubSpot Contact to Deal, Ticket, Task, Company.
- Assign a Company to Contact, Ticket, Task.
- Add Contacts to HubSpot Lists and WorkFlows.
- Assign a Contact to Ticket or Task.
- Update deals and tickets in HubSpot.
- when a user submit a form, you can save gclid, utm parameters and Geo location.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using email or phone number lookup services when user submits a contact form.
- 20+ premium addons
Need HubSpot Plugin for Woocommerce or Contact Form 7 ?
Want to send Gravity Forms data to a different crms
We have Premium Gravity Forms add-ons for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Need free Support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
How i can connect gravity forms and HubSpot
Gravity forms is a popular form builder, connecting HubSpot to gravity forms is very easy with this free Gravity Forms HubSpot add-on. Simply Connect HubSpot account then create a feed and map gravity forms fields to HubSpot fields.
Gravity forms HubSpot Integration
You can easily connect Gravity forms and HubSpot with this free plugin. When anyone submits a form, you can add this as a contact in HubSpot.
* Connect HubSpot account to Gravity forms.
* Create a feed then map HubSpot fields to form fields.
* Send Gravity forms entry to HubSpot.
- fixed “contacts lists scope missing” issue.
- fixed “missing scopes” issue.
- fixed “subscription types” issue.
- fixed “add to workflow when update is disabled” issue.
- fixed “hubspot scopes” issue.
- fixed “html entity in hubspot options” issue.
- added “search by ID” feature.
- fixed “token expired” issue.
- fixed “invalid date exception” issue.
- fixed “debug xss” issue.
- fixed “payment completed” feature.
- fixed “conditional fields in hubspot forms”.
- fixed “query string with url in hubspot forms”.
- fixed file upload field in hubspot form.
- added search deals and tickets feature.
- added “pipeline” support for deals.
- fixed “assign company” feature.
- Do not send spam entries to hubspot.
- fixed checkbox issue in forms.
- fixed nothing posted to hubspot issue with API key.
- Fixed GDPR consent option.
- Initial release.