Have you ever wanted to have thumbnails support for your categories? Have you ever used a plugin that implements some sort of custom taxonomy or custom categories but no thumbnail support?
Then, that plugin is for you. Using it you can manage the images thumbnails of your categories. But not only, you can set it to enable thumbnails for any other taxonomy’s terms, even taxonomies created by other plugins.
You would like to support us? Go over at our website and check our great premium plugins.
Want to contribute? That plugin is on GitHub
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
gecka-terms-thumbnailsfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder on your site
- Visit the plugins page in admin and activate it
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Gecka Terms Thumbnails〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Support up to WordPress 4.4
- Fixes has_term_thumbnail function
- Support different images for each taxonomy a term appear in
- Localization support
- French locale
- Fix activation hook
- First release.